Today I will share with you the Root Samsung Galaxy A13 5G. See How to Root Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Guide Step by Step in my website article. Now you can Samsung Galaxy A13 5G smartphone Root with the help of Magisk, then this guide is for you.
If you want to Root Samsung Galaxy A13 5G without a computer, now you can do it with the Magisk app. Some Android phones user rooted process in just a few minutes. you will be done it a few steps follow the below. I hope you will do Samsung Galaxy A13 5G.
Do you want to customize your Samsung Galaxy A13 5G according to your needs and get complete control over its firmware? Then you have to root your Samsung Galaxy A13 5G. now follow the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G root your favorite smartphone. you can Root Samsung Galaxy A13 5G on your smartphone without any problem using the Magisk method.
Some Details of Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Phone
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|LAUNCH||02 December 2021|
|BODY||164.5 x 76.5 x 8.8 mm (6.48 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||195 g (6.88 oz)|
|BATTERY||Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~81.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Internal||64GB 4GB RAM|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)|
|OS||Android 11, One UI|
What is rooting a phone?
Rooting is the Android equivalent of jailbreaking, a means of unlocking the operating system so you can install unapproved apps, deleted unwanted bloatware, update the OS, replace the firmware, overclock (or underclock) the processor, customize anything, and so on.
I hope you have got a complete idea about the Rooting. In this post, I will discuss bout all kinds of information about Rooting Samsung Galaxy A13 5G. Now find all the steps of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A13 5G on any mobile phone.
Advantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A13 5G?
- You can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- CPU Clocking
- Easy to install Custom ROMs
- More display options and internal storage
- Full control over the smartphone.
- More excellent battery life and speed
- Flash Magisk Modules
- Installing incompatible apps
Disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A13 5G?
- You will lose your Phone Warranty.
- Root and superuser access
- If you apply any wrong steps can brick your phone.
- Your phone will no longer be secure.
- You will not be able to install OTA updates on your phone.
- Update problems
- Before Rooting of your phone, Full-charge your Samsung Galaxy A13 5G or at least 75% of the battery available.
- Download ADB / Fastboot to your PC to unlock your device’s bootloader
- Make sure Complete backup of android
- Install Samsung USB Drivers
- Should Download Firmware of Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
- And Download & Install ODIN flash tool in Pc
1st Steps Rooting Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
- 1st step: Go to Settings-About Phone → Software information and then tap the Build number 7 times.
- 2nd steps: open the settings again, and enable OEM to unlock and USB debugging. To do this (Go to Settings → Developer Options and enable the ”OEM Unlock” and ”USB Debugging”).
- 3rd steps: Switch off your Samsung Galaxy A13 5G and connect to the PC via the original USB cable.
- 4th steps; Now hold down the Volume UP + Volume Down until you see the warning screen.
- 5th steps: Then press the Volume Up button to boot into download mode.
- 6th steps: Once the device is booted in download mode, long-press the Volume Up button, and now the unlock bootloader process will start and it will erase all the data of the phone, so make sure to back up your Android phone.
- Finally steps, the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G smartphone will reboot into the system.
Check also : How to Root LG W30 Guide
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
2nd steps Method: How to Root Samsung Galaxy A13 5G with Magisk
- First, you need to download your Samsung Galaxy A13 5G (SM-A115F) latest stock firmware.
- You should Extract the zip firmware files with 7zip or WinRAR
- Then copy the AP file and paste your Samsung Galaxy A13 5G internal storage
- Now Download & install the latest Magisk App APK.
- Open Magisk Manager app then Tap Install → Install → Select and Patch a File and select the “AP” which file you have earlier transferred to your Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
- Magisk Manager will start the process of patching the file and the file will be saved as a magisk_patched.tar file
- Once the boot image is patched, then move the magisk_patched.tar file to your PC
- Turn OFF your Samsung Galaxy A13 5G and boot into download mode
Related Article: How to Root LG W30 Guide
3rd steps Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
now KingoRoot is one of the best apk for root Samsung Galaxy A13 5G mobile phone. today you can do root KingoRoot with this method.
- At frist Download TWRP Recovery file for Samsung Galaxy A13 5G on your computer.
- you should go and Move the TWRP Recovery .img file to the SDK Platform folder.
- Now Rename the recovery file to twrp. img.
- Then go to your phone and enable developer options.
Follow the steps ( Go to Settings → About Phone → Version information and then tap the Version number 7-8 times)
Next step, Enable the USB Debugging option in settings.
- To do this (Go to Settings → Other settings → Developer Options and enable USB Debugging option)
- Then came back to your computer and open the platform-tools folder.
- Now type “CMD” in the address bar of the platform tool folder and then press Enter.
- Next, boot your phone into fastboot mode.
To do this (Switch off your phone and Press Volume UP button + Power button at the same time, don’t release keys until fastboot mode is opened)
- Then connect your phone to the PC with a original USB cable (Remember, if you see a permission popup on your phone, then allow).
Related Aritcle : How to Root Realme C20 Guide Step by step 3 Easy method
How to check Samsung Galaxy A13 5G has been successfully rooted?
- First of all download the Root Checker App from Google Play Store.
- Then Open the App → Click “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been successfully rooted.
How to Unroot your Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Android Device?
- First, Open Magisk App.
- You will see the ‘Uninstall‘ option at the bottom, click on it
- Then a pop-up screen will launch, in that you have to select ”Complete uninstall”
- Now the Magisk Manager App will ask permission, grant that by clicking Allow
- Lat steps download the uninstaller package and it will reboot your Samsung Galaxy A13 5G phone
Another Article : How to Root Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Guide
Flash the Patched Boot Image Using Odin Flash Tool
- Now open the ODIN flash tool, then Tap on ”AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file. Make sure that “Auto Reboot” is unchecked in the options
- Tap on the ”Start” button you will get a ”PASS” notification, which means is done)
- Press Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release all buttons → System with Magisk
- Finaly Magisk Manager
I hope you have read our Samsung Galaxy A13 5G rooting your smartphone. This is a clearer idea of rooting your Samsung Galaxy A13 5G. You have got a clearer idea of the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G root article. To get more posts about the rotating. Keep staying with us at www.ejobsresults.com.