Today I will share with you the Root Root Moto G9. See How to Root Root Moto G9 Guide Step by Step in my website article. Now you can Root Moto G9 smartphone Root with the help of Magisk, then this guide is for you.
If you want to Root Root Moto G9 without a computer, now you can do it with the Magisk app. Some Android phones user rooted process in just a few minutes. you will be done it a few steps follow the below. I hope you will do the Root Moto G9.
Do you want to customize your Root Moto G9 according to your needs and get complete control over its firmware? Then you have to root your Root Moto G9. now follow the Root Moto G9 root your favorite smartphone. you can Root Root Moto G9 on your smartphone without any problem using the Magisk method.
Some Details of Root Moto G9 Phone
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|LAUNCH||24 August 2020|
|BODY||165.2 x 75.7 x 9.2 mm (6.50 x 2.98 x 0.36 in)|
|Weight||200 g (7.05 oz)|
|BATTERY||Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.8 cm2 (~82.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Internal||64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)|
|OS||Android 10, upgradable to Android 11|
What is rooting a phone?
Rooting is the Android equivalent of jailbreaking, a means of unlocking the operating system so you can install unapproved apps, deleted unwanted bloatware, update the OS, replace the firmware, overclock (or underclock) the processor, customize anything, and so on.
I hope you have got a complete idea about the Rooting. In this post, I will discuss bout all kinds of information about Rooting Root Moto G9. Now find all the steps of Rooting Root Moto G9 on any mobile phone.
Advantages of Rooting Root Moto G9?
- You can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- CPU Clocking
- Easy to install Custom ROMs
- More display options and internal storage
- Full control over the smartphone.
- More excellent battery life and speed
- Flash Magisk Modules
- Installing incompatible apps
Disadvantages of Rooting Root Moto G9?
- You will lose your Phone Warranty.
- Root and superuser access
- If you apply any wrong steps can brick your phone.
- Your phone will no longer be secure.
- You will not be able to install OTA updates on your phone.
- Update problems
- Before Rooting of your phone, Full-charge your Root Moto G9 or at least 75% of the battery available.
- Download ADB / Fastboot to your PC to unlock your device’s bootloader
- Make sure Complete backup of android
- Install Samsung USB Drivers
- Should Download Firmware of Root Moto G9
- And Download & Install ODIN flash tool in Pc
1st Steps Rooting Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Root Moto G9
- 1st step: Go to Settings-About Phone → Software information and then tap the Build number 7 times.
- 2nd steps: open the settings again, and enable OEM to unlock and USB debugging. To do this (Go to Settings → Developer Options and enable the ”OEM Unlock” and ”USB Debugging”).
- 3rd steps: Switch off your Root Moto G9 and connect to the PC via the original USB cable.
- 4th steps; Now hold down the Volume UP + Volume Down until you see the warning screen.
- 5th steps: Then press the Volume Up button to boot into download mode.
- 6th steps: Once the device is booted in download mode, long-press the Volume Up button, and now the unlock bootloader process will start and it will erase all the data of the phone, so make sure to back up your Android phone.
- Finally steps, the Root Moto G9 smartphone will reboot into the system.
Check also : How to Root LG W30 Guide
How to Root Root Moto G9
2nd steps Method: How to Root Root Moto G9 with Magisk
- First, you need to download your Root Moto G9 (SM-A115F) latest stock firmware.
- You should Extract the zip firmware files with 7zip or WinRAR
- Then copy the AP file and paste your Root Moto G9 internal storage
- Now Download & install the latest Magisk App APK.
- Open Magisk Manager app then Tap Install → Install → Select and Patch a File and select the “AP” which file you have earlier transferred to your Root Moto G9
- Magisk Manager will start the process of patching the file and the file will be saved as a magisk_patched.tar file
- Once the boot image is patched, then move the magisk_patched.tar file to your PC
- Turn OFF your Root Moto G9 and boot into download mode
Related Article: How to Root LG W30 Guide
3rd steps Install TWRP Recovery on Root Moto G9
now KingoRoot is one of the best apk for root Root Moto G9 mobile phone. today you can do root KingoRoot with this method.
- At frist Download TWRP Recovery file for Root Moto G9 on your computer.
- you should go and Move the TWRP Recovery .img file to the SDK Platform folder.
- Now Rename the recovery file to twrp. img.
- Then go to your phone and enable developer options.
Follow the steps ( Go to Settings → About Phone → Version information and then tap the Version number 7-8 times)
Next step, Enable the USB Debugging option in settings.
- To do this (Go to Settings → Other settings → Developer Options and enable USB Debugging option)
- Then came back to your computer and open the platform-tools folder.
- Now type “CMD” in the address bar of the platform tool folder and then press Enter.
- Next, boot your phone into fastboot mode.
To do this (Switch off your phone and Press Volume UP button + Power button at the same time, don’t release keys until fastboot mode is opened)
- Then connect your phone to the PC with a original USB cable (Remember, if you see a permission popup on your phone, then allow).
Related Aritcle : How to Root Realme C20 Guide Step by step 3 Easy method
How to check Root Moto G9 has been successfully rooted?
- First of all download the Root Checker App from Google Play Store.
- Then Open the App → Click “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been successfully rooted.
How to Unroot your Root Moto G9 Android Device?
- First, Open Magisk App.
- You will see the ‘Uninstall‘ option at the bottom, click on it
- Then a pop-up screen will launch, in that you have to select ”Complete uninstall”
- Now the Magisk Manager App will ask permission, grant that by clicking Allow
- Lat steps download the uninstaller package and it will reboot your Root Moto G9 phone
Another Article : How to Root Root Moto G9 Guide
How to Root Root Moto G9 By KingoRoot
now KingoRoot is one of the best apk for root Root Moto G9 mobile phones. today you can do root KingoRoot with this method.
- Go to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- sellect Go to Settings then Security, and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot app and tap on the One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
Method #4 – How to Root Root Moto G9 With PC
You can also root the Root Moto G9 with the help of this software, so let’s know-how:
- First, download and install OneClickRoot Software on your PC/ Laptop
- Now Run this software
- Then connect your device to the PC with the original USB cable
- Once your device is detected, click on ”Root Now.”
- That’s IT
I hope you have read our Root Moto G9 rooting your smartphone. This is a clearer idea of rooting your Root Moto G9. You have got a clearer idea of the Root Moto G9 root article. To get more posts about the rotating. Keep staying with us at www.ejobsresults.com.