Today I will share with you Root OnePlus 9 Pro. See How to Root OnePlus 9 Pro Guide Step by Step in my website article. Now you can OnePlus 9 Pro smartphone Root with the help of Magisk, then this guide is for you.
If you want to Root OnePlus 9 Pro without a computer, now you can do it with the Magisk app. Some Android phones user rooted process in just a few minutes. you will be done it a few steps follow the bellow. I hope you will do OnePlus 9 Pro.
Do you want to customize your OnePlus 9 Pro according to your needs and get complete control over its firmware? Then you have to root your Galaxy M51. now follow the OnePlus 9 Pro root your favorite smartphone. you can Root OnePlus 9 Pro your smartphone without any problem using the Magisk method.
Some Details of OnePlus 9 Pro Phone
|Network||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|LAUNCH||2021, March 23|
|BODY||163.2 x 73.6 x 8.7 mm (6.43 x 2.90 x 0.34 in|
|Weight||197 g (6.95 oz)|
|BATTERY||Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Size||6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~90.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Internal||128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM|
|Resolution||1440 x 3216 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi density)|
|OS||Android 11, upgradable to Android 12, OxygenOS 12|
What is rooting a phone?
Rooting is the Android equivalent of jailbreaking, a means of unlocking the operating system so you can install unapproved apps, deleted unwanted bloatware, update the OS, replace the firmware, and overclock (or underclock) the processor, customize anything, and so on.
I hope you have got a complete idea about the Rooting. In this post, I will discuss bout all kinds of information Rooting OnePlus 9 Pro. Now find all the steps of Rooting OnePlus 9 Pro on any mobile phone.
Advantages of Rooting OnePlus 9 Pro?
- You can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- CPU Clocking
- Easy to install Custom ROMs
- More display options and internal storage
- Full control over the smartphone.
- More excellent battery life and speed
- Flash Magisk Modules
- Installing incompatible apps
Disadvantages of Rooting OnePlus 9 Pro?
- You will lose your Phone Warranty.
- Root and superuser access
- If you apply any wrong steps can brick your phone.
- Your phone will no longer be secure.
- You will not be able to install OTA updates on your phone.
- Update problems
- Before Rooting of your phone, Full-charge your OnePlus 9 Pro or at least 75% of the battery available.
- Download ADB / Fastboot to your PC to unlock your device’s bootloader
- Make sure Complete backup of android
- Install Samsung USB Drivers
- Should Download Firmware of OnePlus 9 Pro
- And Download & Install ODIN flash tool in Pc
Rooting Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 9 Pro
- 1st step: Go to Settings-About Phone → Software information and then tap the Build number 7 times.
- 2nd steps: open the settings again, and enable OEM to unlock and USB debugging. To do this (Go to Settings → Developer Options and enable the ”OEM Unlock” and ”USB Debugging”).
- 3rd steps: Switch off your OnePlus 9 Pro and connect to the PC via the original USB cable.
- 4th steps; Now hold down the Volume UP + Volume Down until you see the warning screen.
- 5th steps: Then press the Volume Up button to boot into download mode.
- 6th steps: Once the device is booted in download mode, long-press the Volume Up button, and now the unlock bootloader process will start and it will erase all the data of the phone, so make sure to back up your Android phone.
- Finally steps, the OnePlus 9 Pro smartphone will reboot into the system.
Check also : How to Root LG W30 Guide
How to Root OnePlus 9 Pro
1st Method: How to Root OnePlus 9 Pro with Magisk
- First, you need to download your Galaxy M51 (SM-A115F) latest stock firmware.
- You should Extract the zip firmware files with 7zip or WinRAR
- Then copy the AP file and paste your Galaxy M51 internal storage
- Now Download & install the latest Magisk App APK.
- Open Magisk Manager app then Tap Install → Install → Select and Patch a File and select the “AP” which file you have earlier transferred to your OnePlus 9 Pro
- Magisk Manager will start the process of patching the file and the file will be saved as a magisk_patched.tar file
- Once the boot image is patched, then move the magisk_patched.tar file to your PC
- Turn OFF your Galaxy M51 and boot into download mode
Related Article : How to Root LG W30 Guide
3rd How to Root OnePlus 9 Pro By KingoRoot
now KingoRoot is one of the best apk for root OnePlus 9 Pro mobile phone. today you can do root KingoRoot with this method.
- Go to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- sellect Go to Settings then Security, and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on the One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete
4th Method Root OnePlus 9 Pro Using SuperSU
- 1st download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your OnePlus 9 Pro phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on OnePlus 9 Pro.
- Now Boot your Galaxy M51 to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
Find More : How to Root LG W30 Guide
How to check OnePlus 9 Pro has been successfully rooted?
- First of all download the Root Checker App from Google Play Store.
- Then Open the App → Click “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been successfully rooted.
How to Unroot your OnePlus 9 Pro Android Device?
- First, Open Magisk App.
- You will see the ‘Uninstall‘ option at the bottom, click on it
- Then a pop-up screen will launch, in that you have to select ”Complete uninstall”
- Now the Magisk Manager App will ask permission, grant that by clicking Allow
- Lat steps download the uninstaller package and it will reboot your OnePlus 9 Pro phone
Another Article : How to Root Vivo V19 Guide
I hope you have read our OnePlus 9 Pro rooting your smartphone. This is a clearer idea of rooting your OnePlus 9 Pro. You have got a clearer idea of the OnePlus 9 Pro root article. To get more posts about the rotating. Keep staying with us at www.ejobsresults.com.