World Vision Today publishes World Vision Bangladesh Job circular 2021. world vision Bangladesh vacancies is now dependable career for vision group job circular. All World Vision Jobs Circular published at www.wvi.org. world vision jobs Apply process, Exam date, admit card download, and Job Notice is available www.ejobsresults.com. Today www.wvi.org published a new job on their website. See below the more information about World Vision.
World Vision Bangladesh is one of the Best world`s leading development organizations. Strategic goals with a particular focus on poor and disadvantaged youth through Technical Vocational Education and Training offered by World Vision Bangladesh. In recent times the World Vision Bangladesh organization hire new job holders of many job career.
Please check the Full information of World Vision Bangladesh job circular 2021 given below on the image file. World Vision Bangladesh established for international Christian humanities development. and word for children, families, and their communities for Bangladeshi.
World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular 2021
You need to go to World Vision Bangladesh official website at www.wvi.org. Read the online World Vision job application form carefully. Is there everything that is well known to you? Then you start to fill up the application form of World Vision. Sometimes World Vision applies you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card.
World Vision job in summary:
Name of Organization: World Vision Bangladesh
Job Published Date: 22, October 2021
Post Position: AP Finance & Admin Officer, Programme Officer
Job Types: NGO Jobs
Age Limit: 28 years
Total Number of Vacancies: N/A
Salary Range: 50,000 – 55,000 taka
Application Deadline: 30, October 2021
world vision Bangladesh address: Hotel Bay Marina (1st Floor), Plot-61, Block-B, PWD Residential Area, Kolatoli Road, Cox’s Bazar-4700
- This position serves as the primary link between World Vision and communities and local partners. The PO will mobilize community engagement, identify local partners, assess and build their capacity, and empower them to work together to improve the well-being of maternal & children, especially the most vulnerable. This position is responsible for local-level advocacy through coordination with key stakeholders.
- The purpose of the position is to implement the project activities in the specific working area in accordance with project design for achieving the goal, outcomes and outputs as achieve maternal & child well-being. This position will assist in project planning, budget preparing, training & workshops facilitation; preparing all reports and documents properly in time, and all other required activities to ensure smooth operations of the project. The PO is responsible for mobilizing communities and key local partners around child well-being to ensure each target community has a unique development plan. PO is also responsible for projects in a defined Area (Upazila / Union Parishad/ Villages) with identified target communities.
- The PO will work with the AP Team to establish appropriate networking and advocacy for effective collaborative efforts for program sustainability while ensuring community participation.
- Act to achieve the goal and outcomes of the project mobilizing, staff and local partners, and other project resources at the Upazila level.
- Implement the Project in accordance with the standards of programming and the requirements of WV and the donor including financial and M & E functions
- Oversight and ensure the process, monitoring the CVA database, analysis and producing necessary reports of Social Accountability component (CVA Approach) of World Vision Bangladesh
- Manages the relationship with local partners and Government counterparts ensuring that project objectives under which they are responsible are achieved, its field implementation is managed and coordinated;
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the WVB
- Strengthen relationship with partners
world vision bangladesh jobs
- Select, train, support, and monitor community facilitators/ groups in implementing project planned activities
- Support for Planning, monitoring & budgeting as per project design
- Contribute to reporting to WVB management and donor/s as per requirements
- Capacity-building initiative for local level facilitators as well as partners.
- Coordinate with ACO level technical specialists and other sector staff for effective project integration and quality implementation
- Ability to mobilize the community to achieve an open defecation-free (ODF) community and initiate a healthy community.
- Strengthen and reactivate WASH Committees (Upazila, union, ward, community level).
- Capacity building of community groups, student council, SMC, teachers, health facility committee, WatSan committees, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Social Sciences, Social Work or relevant field/Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 5 years experiences on WASH/B.Sc. In Civil Engineering with at least 3 years experience on WASH (Essential)
- Master of Public health preferable (Desirable)
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at least 28 years
- Knowledge of current development and humanitarian issues
- Knowledge and skill in engaging community and partners
- Background (academic or experience) in at Health Nutrition and WASH program
- Ability to drive motorbike with valid driving license
- Experience in Baseline survey, Evaluation, and Monitoring processes and tools.
- Good facilitation skills of Training, Seminar, and Advocacy programs.
- Strong Knowledge of social dimension, Legal structure of the local government, power dynamics, and government relations
- Good conceptual and practical skills to write project concept papers and design documents for the project.
- Good time management skills
- Decision making, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Competent in using MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint presentation
- Good report writing and documentation ability
- Good proficiency in Bengali, both written and verbal
- Minimum of 3 years working experience working in development at the community level, especially in working with local community members and partners
world vision vacancy
- Good proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge and experience on community mobilization, CLTS, SLTS approach, GESI, and overall WASH programming
- Skill and knowledge on organizing and conducting training/orientation/meeting with Upazila, Union & Ward WatSan committee, Upazila Parishad, different stakeholders
- Good communication, networking, and facilitation skills
- Experience and skill to monitor WASH infrastructure for quality construction/installation
- Experience in coordination, collaboration, networking, and advocacy with district, Upazila, and union level government and non-government stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience on Citizens Voice and Action (CVA), rights-based approaches, and understanding of social accountability
- Experience working with CSOs, INGOs / NGOs to implement community development projects
- 75% of time spent at the community level is expected
- Good working relationship with partners, colleagues and stakeholders is expected
- Able to create a working environment where team members have equal rights to listen, speak up and contribute to achieving a common goal of the project
- Ready to accept the challenges and cope with the changes
- Secured, safe, friendly, and cooperative working environment among the team members.
- 50000 – 55000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Benefits are applicable as per organizational structure and policy.
World Vision Group Job Circular Application Process 2021
Many jobless men want to before apply for World Vision jobs but only educational qualification and experienced candidates can apply for the post. You need to go to World Vision Bangladesh official website first. Then open the respect jobs online application form or Also World Vision career section. Follow the online job application form carefully.
Before applying to World Vision Bangladesh Job Career Please read all information again.to get more updates about World Vision Job Circular visit their official website at www.wvi.org. If you face any problems when applying for the world vision job circular coxs bazar please inbox our site In brief. Thanks for stay visit our website.