VSO Bangladesh Job Circular Application 2019 – www.vsointernational.org
VSO Today publishes VSO Bangladesh Job circular 2019. VSO Bangladesh jobs is now dependable career for Bangladeshi unemployed people. All VSO Jobs Circular are published by www.vsointernational.org. VSO Bangladesh Job Circular Apply process, Exam date, admit card download and Job Notice are available www.ejobsresults.com. Today www.vsointernational.org published new job in there website. You will get all updates about VSO Bangladesh Job Circular in My website. See below the more information about VSO. In this VSO Job circular you have to apply before 20 September 2019.
VSO Bangladesh is one of the Best world`s leading development organizations. The VSO word dedicated to alleviate poverty and to ensure employable skills and decent job opportunities in line with the National Skills Development Policy. Strategic goals with a particular focus on poor and disadvantage youth through Technical Vocational Education and Training is offer by VSO Bangladesh. In recent time the VSO Bangladesh organization hire new job holder of many job career. If you are interested VSO Bangladesh jobs in Bangladesh, it may good one. so now you get ready for VSO Bangladesh Job Circular 2019 and Check out circular. You can see full requirements with VSO Bangladesh job circular image in Ejobsresults.
Please check Full information of VSO Bangladesh job circular 2019 given below on image file. VSO Bangladesh is looking few years’ experience for some position. I think you also fresher are encouraged to VSO Bangladesh apply the position. See carefully below original image of VSO Bangladesh. When we say to apply VSO job circular as soon as possible. You also please refer your friends the VSO jobs circular, so they also can apply if they have required academic qualification and experience. So check VSO jobs Career 2019.
VSO Bangladesh Job Circular 2019 – vsointernational.org
Now you are thinking how to apply VSO job circular 2019? It’s very eassy to apply VSO job. You need to go VSO Bangladesh official website at www.vsointernational.org. Read the online VSO job application form carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? Then you start fill up the application form of VSO. Sometime VSO apply you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. Please stay with us to get latest VSO jobs circular further. So check VSO Bangladesh job circular 2019
VSO Bangladesh job circular in summary:
Name of Organization: VSO Bangladesh
Job Published Date: 11 September 2019
Post Position: Recruitment Officer■ Job Types: NGO Jobs
Age Limit: Circular image
Total Number of Vacancies: 12+2
Experience Requirements: See the circular image
Salary Range: Negotiable
Educational Requirements: Graduate
Application Deadline: 20 September 2019
Job category: Full Time
Jobs Source: vsointernational.org
Job Location: Dhaka
VSO, Address: Registered Office 100 London Road, Kingston upon Thames KT2 6QJ
|Type of role:||Business, management and IT|
|Location:||Women are strongly encouraged to apply. 12 vacancies based on Gaibandha and Rangpur., Bangladesh|
|Partner organisation:||VSO (Bangladesh)|
|Application Closing Date:||20 Sep 2019|
|Interview date:||Tentatively on Thursday, 03rd October 2019 and Monday, 07th October 2019|
|Start date:||Monday, 28th October 2019|
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organization that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
The purpose of this assignment is to work with the VSO Bangladesh in SRHR Project in the rural area of Bangladesh focusing on improving the SRHR of young women and adolescent girls by reducing the incidence and impact of Reducing Harmful Traditional Practices (RHTP) in Rangpur and Gaibandha. The youth volunteer will support and co-operate with the team leader in analyzing context and
• Support team leader for achieving the project outcomes.
• Keep close communication with the team leader, International Volunteers and Partner organization.
• Plan and organize the programme and take decision jointly with the team leader, international TFC Adviser and AYSRHR Adviser.
• Work very closely with the youth club, team leader, partner, and VSO international and national staffs to plan, implement, and evaluate youth action projects in the community.
• Support in conducting project design, project planning, the linkage between primary actors and community clinics and other service providers with local government Institutions, Service providers, Govt. departments and private sectors and organize the event and Community Action Day.
Skills, qualifications and experience
• As per Govt. birth certificate, the age must be within 18 to 35.
• Must be willing to full time stay without any break including all holidays in rural communities of Gaibandha and Rangpur maximum of 4.5 months as a youth volunteer. Please note that your placement location will decide by RHTP Team of VSO Bangladesh and that will be Non-Negotiable subject to discuss further with RHTP Team of VSO Bangladesh.
• A clear interest in community development and proactive towards the development of marginalized people.
• Habituated/interested to reside in remote villages with basic accommodation, food, and other facilities.
• Committed and proactive to work in a diverse multi-cultural team.
Key skills requirements
• Expert level of proficiency in the English language will be an added value.
• Computer literacy in MS Office (MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel).
• Photography and Video editing skill will be highly appreciated.
• Data collection, and Research work related experience will get preference.
• Report writing, documentation skill on case studies, best practices, field experiences, newsletter, e-bulletins and other IEC materials will be added advantage.
Essential Youth Work
Proven experience of working with and providing support to 18-35-year-old persons from a wide range of backgrounds with proven ability to facilitate learning in a non-formal environment
Direct and substantial experience of working cross-culturally and able to communicate to a range of audiences and promote sharing and learning between cultures
Knowledge of issues which are common to communities in developing countries, possibly achieved through working or living in a developing country. Experience in promoting learning about development issues.
Possession of strong verbal communication to work effectively and inclusively with an overseas colleague. Strong written communication skills needed for writing reports.
Significant experience of working in a supervisory role. Proven ability to promote self-awareness, learning, and development among individuals.
Planning and Organizing
Able to develop clear and realistic plans to deliver agreed objectives within deadlines, involving key individuals in the planning process.
Experience in managing budgets and undertaking accounting procedures.
Sufficient experience in working with volunteers to understand the key factors which make volunteer placements viable, effective and rewarding.
Programme Design and Evaluation
Experience in designing and evaluating youth programmes in an international context. Experience in using monitoring and evaluation tools and processes.
• Experience in advocacy for gender equality
Volunteering allowance & other facilities for youth volunteers
1) Cash allowance of BDT 8,000 per month
2) Free of cost basic accommodation with food
3) Free of cost medical support and Insurance
4) Official travel costs
5) Certificate after completion of the cycle
VSO works with some of the poorest communities in the world which means accommodation varies and will be basic.
Some background about VSO
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
To submit your application, click on ‘Make an application’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
VSO Bangladesh Job Circular Application 2019
Many jobless man want to before apply VSO job but only educational qualification and experience candidate can apply the post. The VSO Bangladesh always priory eligible person. You should obey some simple way to apply. You need to go VSO Bangladesh official website at first. Then open the respect jobs online application form or Also VSO career section. Follow the online job application form carefully. Application form everything is well known to you. Please fill up the all information about VSO job application form carefully. Then click the submit button of VSO job circular online application 2019
VSO Bangladesh Jobs Exam Date, Admit Card, Exam Result
Finally the VSO official website notice section always follow by job candidate. In another alternative method is we are publishes VSO job exam date, admit card download and result. Please stay our website ejobsresults.com. Our website update all info about VSO jobs. If you do not have right educational qualification you may rejected. So you should have academic good. Not only barc ngo job circular but also all ngo job circular published by our site. I think our site is dependable site for you. Above all VSO Bangladesh jobs government jobs, bank jobs, company jobs, job results, psc, ssc, nu all results published by our site.
Before apply VSO Bangladesh Job Circular Please read all information again.to get more updates about VSO Job Circular visit there official website at www.vsointernational.org. If you face any problems when apply VSO jobs circular 2019 please inbox our site In brief. Thanks for stay visit our website.
Read more post…
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University BSMMU Job Circular 2019 – www.bsmmu.edu.bd
- Southeast Bank Job Circular 2019 – www.Southeast.com
- RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular Application Process 2019 – www.rdrsbangla.net
- Chief Judicial Magistrate Court Job Circular 2019 & Apply Process
- Bangladesh Taxtiles University BUTEX Job circular 2019 – www.butex.edu.bd