In Bangladeshi Ngo Unnayan Sangha posted new recruitment Unnayan Sangha Job Circular 2021 at www.us-bd.org. Unnayan Sangha ngo also known as US NGO job circular 2021. You can apply for the current career of Unnayan Sangha job circular 2021. The job post name is Project Coordinator and the location is Jamalpur job circular 2021.
Unnayan Sangha (US) is a local NGO register under the NGO Affairs Bureau and Department of Social Welfare of the government of Bangladesh. The Unnayan Sangha is an NGO working for the socio-economic development of the Poor since 1980. Unnayan Sangha worked for sustainable development of disadvantaged communities particularly poor, ultra-poor, and differently able communities, men & women, and children living in plain land of greater Mymensingh and Sirajgonj Districts as well as in River basin areas and hilly areas. The formation and capacity building, primary health care services, social protection of women & children, income generation, marketing, safe drinking water & sanitation, education, food security, land-reformation, social forestation, asset transfer, fisheries, livestock, farming, local governance, and human rights.
Unnayan Sangha Job Circular 2021
Name of Company : UNNAYAN SANGHA NGO
Application Published Date: 15, January 2021
Post Name: Project Coordinator
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Age for the job : Any
Educational Qualification: Master degree in Social Sciences
Total number of Post: 01
Application Deadline: 21, March 2021
- Project management activities as directed on the Project document.
- Maintain day-to-day activities.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Master degree in Social Sciences, Social Work, or relevant field will be given preference.
- At least 8 year(s)
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience in project management.
- problem-solving capacity, interpersonal and communication, forecasting and budgeting, Strong facilitation, Ability to demonstrate Servant leadership, and foster a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Good proficiency in English & Bengali, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and skills in Strong organizational and management with a proven track record of managing people.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to drive motorbike with a valid driving license.
- Good conceptual and practical skill to write a project concept paper and design documents of the project, Competent in using MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint presentation.
- As per the project budget.
Unnayan Sangha US job circular Apply process 2021
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications with a cover letter, two recent passport size photographs, CV, copies of academic & experience certificates, and NID to This Address: Director-ME&HRD, Unnayan Sangha (US), Dewrpar Chandra, Jamalpur-2000
Sent you CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stay with us ngo job circular like Unnayan Sangha NGO in Bangladesh. To get more updates please stay with us.