Shushilan NGO Job Circular 2020 – www.shushilan.org
Shushilan Today publishes Shushilan Job circular 2020. The Shushilan NGO Job Circular 2020 are published by www.shushilan.org. Shushilan Job Career Apply Job Notice are available www.ejobsresults.com. Today www.shushilan.org published new job in there website. Shushilan goal is Skills Development Programme. Strategic goals with a particular focus on poor and disadvantage is offer by Shushilan NGO. In recent time the Shushilan NGO organization hire new job holder of many job career. If you are interested Shushilan NGO jobs in Bangladesh, it may good one.
Shushilan – a non-profit organization has been working in the field of Livelihoods, Environmental Resource Management, Health & Nutrition, Human Rights & Good Governance, Disaster Management and People organization development in Bangladesh since 1991.
Shushilan Job Circular 2020 – shushilan.org
Name of Organization: Shushilan NGO
Job Published Date: 23, June, 2020
Post Position: Field Facilitator, Upazila Manager/ Upazila Coordinator
Job Types: NGO Jobs
Age Limit: Any
Total Number of Vacancies: N/A
Salary Range: Tk. 30,000 – 40,000
Educational Requirements: Masters
Application Deadline: 28, June, 2020
Job Location: Bhola (Burhanuddin)
Company Information: Shushilan, Address: House # 155 KDA Jalil Sarani, (Commercial cum Residential Area Rayermahal, Boyra, Khulna-9000, Bangladesh. )
- Supervise Field Facilitator under his/her disposal
- Liaison with UzDMC, Upazila officials, NGOs, private sector and other disaster stakeholders.
- Attend coordination meetings with Upazila administration and other project stakeholders at the Upazila level.
- Guide, coach, mentor, supervise and appraise the team members.
- Ensure quality work at the field level.
- Actively coordination and communication with different service providers, entrepreneurs, market actors and financial institutes.
- Upazila Coordinator/Upazila Manager to prepare monthly report on progress and plan for the next month.
- Actively participate in any emergency response.
- Supervise the Training Programme or orientation conducted by Field facilitator.
- Participate in project activity orientation in emergency response through online (e.g. Skype/ZOOM/TEAMS).
- Supervise the selection of potential beneficiary/participants by Field facilitator.
- Ensure the awareness raising/sensitize communities through message dissemination using different communication channels including IEC material distribution.
- Facilitate to the Financial Service Provider (FSP) open of Mobile banking accounts (Like: bKash, Rocket, Nagad, etc) and provision of financial literacy ensuring COVID safety measures for project staff.
- Monitoring and Collaborate in collecting primary and secondary list of affected households with contact details from local administrations.
- Provide necessary technical support and guidance prior to (Multi Purpose Cash Grant) MPCG cash transfer.
- Monitoring the complaint mechanism to address Accountability for Affected Population (AAP)
- entitlements taking all safety measures of COVID-19.
- Provide Technical training to the project stakeholders particularly in emergency managements.
- Maintain close relationship with the community people as well as all stakeholders.
- Ensure quality work at the field level.
- Monitoring the household (on sample and need basis) for verification of correct receipt of
- Assist Project Coordinator (PC) to implement the Programme and to prepare progress report.
- Attend and Organize various training, meeting, Seminar, workshop etc.
- Share the knowledge with the supervisors and others for feedback and development.
- Maintain administrative correspondence properly.
- Read different document, HR manual, financial policy or other policy as per need and update with changes information.
- Respect, maintain and monitor code of conduct practice
- In addition to that any other duties and responsibilities may assigned by the authority / organization which need to be carried out.
- All kind of positive motivation to support and response in emergency
- Posting place: Upazila level under Satkhira, Khulna, Barguna, Patuakhali and Cox’s Bazar District.
- Masters in any discipline or 4 years Bachelor Degree from a reputed university
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- At least 05 years relevant job experience. Experience on team management, DRR, climate change adaptation, business development, livelihood & food security etc.
- Skill and experience to deliver activities on time.
- Skill in planning, implementing and budgeting.
- Computer knowledge on MS Office, MS Excel and Power Point.
- Provide Skype/Zoom/other online platform user ID.
- Has demonstrated abilities in working with project strategic planning.
- Have able to drive motorcycle and will have valid driving license.
Barguna, Cox’s Bazar, Khulna, Patuakhali, Satkhira
- Tk. 30000 – 40000 (Monthly)
- See All Vacancy
Shushilan NGO Job Circular Application Process 2020
The Shushilan NGO always priory eligible person. You should obey some simple way to apply. You need to go Shushilan NGO official website at first. Then open the respect jobs online application form or Also Shushilan career section. Follow the online job application form carefully.
Before apply Shushilan NGO Job Circular 2020 Please read all information again.to get more updates about Shushilan Jobs Circular visit there official website at www.shushilan.org. If you face any problems when apply Shushilan jobs circular please inbox our site In brief. Thanks for stay visit our website.