Today I will share with you Root Vivo Y51s. See How to Root Vivo Y51s Guide Step by Step in my website article. Now you can Vivo Y51s smartphone Root with the help of Magisk, then this guide is for you.
If you want to Root Vivo Y51s without a computer, now you can do it with the Magisk app. Some Android phones user rooted process in just a few minutes. you will be done it a few steps follow the bellow. I hope you will download Vivo Y51s.
Do you want to customize your Vivo Y51s according to your needs and get complete control over its firmware? Then you have to root your Galaxy A23. now follow the Vivo Y51s root your favorite smartphone. you can Root Vivo Y51s on your smartphone without any problem using the Magisk method.
Some Details of Vivo Y51s Phone
|Network||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G|
|LAUNCH||2020, July 22|
|BODY||162 x 76.6 x 8.5 mm (6.38 x 3.02 x 0.33 in)|
|Weight||190 g (6.70 oz)|
|BATTERY||Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Size||6.53 inches, 104.7 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Internal||128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)|
|OS||Android 10, Funtouch 10.5|
What is rooting a phone?
Rooting is the Android equivalent of jailbreaking, a means of unlocking the operating system so you can install unapproved apps, deleted unwanted bloatware, update the OS, replace the firmware, overclock (or underclock) the processor, customize anything, and so on.
I hope you have got a complete idea about the Rooting. In this post, I will discuss bout all kinds of information Rooting Vivo Y51s. Now find all the steps of Rooting Vivo Y51s on any mobile phone.
Advantages of Rooting Vivo Y51s?
- You can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- CPU Clocking
- Easy to install Custom ROMs
- More display options and internal storage
- Full control over the smartphone.
- More excellent battery life and speed
- Flash Magisk Modules
- Installing incompatible apps
Disadvantages of Rooting Vivo Y51s?
- You will lose your Phone Warranty.
- Root and superuser access
- If you apply any wrong steps can brick your phone.
- Your phone will no longer be secure.
- You will not be able to install OTA updates on your phone.
- Update problems
- Before Rooting of your phone, Full-charge your Vivo Y51s or at least 75% of the battery available.
- Download ADB / Fastboot to your PC to unlock your device’s bootloader
- Make sure Complete backup of android
- Install Samsung USB Drivers
- Should Download Firmware of Vivo Y51s
- And Download & Install ODIN flash tool in Pc
Rooting Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Vivo Y51s
- 1st step: Go to Settings-About Phone → Software information and then tap the Build number 7 times.
- 2nd steps: open the settings again, and enable OEM to unlock and USB debugging. To do this (Go to Settings → Developer Options and enable the ”OEM Unlock” and ”USB Debugging”).
- 3rd steps: Switch off your Vivo Y51s and connect to the PC via the original USB cable.
- 4th steps; Now hold down the Volume UP + Volume Down until you see the warning screen.
- 5th steps: Then press the Volume Up button to boot into download mode.
- 6th steps: Once the device is booted in download mode, long-press the Volume Up button, and now the unlock bootloader process will start and it will erase all the data of the phone, so make sure to back up your Android phone.
- Finally steps, the Vivo Y51s smartphone will reboot into the system.
Related Article : How to Root Samsung Galaxy A23
How to Root Vivo Y51s
1st Method: How to Root Vivo Y51s with Magisk
- First, you need to download your Galaxy A23 (SM-A115F) latest stock firmware.
- You should Extract the zip firmware files with 7zip or WinRAR
- Then copy the AP file and paste your Galaxy A23 internal storage
- Now Download & install the latest Magisk App APK.
- Open Magisk Manager app then Tap Install → Install → Select and Patch a File and select the “AP” which file you have earlier transferred to your Vivo Y51s
- Magisk Manager will start the process of patching the file and the file will be saved as a magisk_patched.tar file
- Once the boot image is patched, then move the magisk_patched.tar file to your PC
- Turn OFF your Galaxy A23 and boot into download mode
More read : How to Root Samsung Galaxy A23
2nd How to Root Vivo Y51s By KingoRoot
now KingoRoot is one of the best apk for root Vivo Y51smobile phones. today you can do root KingoRoot with this method.
- Go to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- select Go to Settings then Security and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on the One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
Related more: Root Nubia Red Magic 5G
3rd Method Root Vivo Y51s Using SuperSU
- 1st download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your Vivo Y51s phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on Vivo Y51s.
- Now Boot your Galaxy A23 to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
How to check Vivo Y51s has been successfully rooted?
- First of all download the Root Checker App from Google Play Store.
- Then Open the App → Click “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been successfully rooted.
How to Unroot your Vivo Y51s Android Device?
- First, Open Magisk App.
- You will see the ‘Uninstall‘ option at the bottom, click on it
- Then a pop-up screen will launch, in that you have to select ”Complete uninstall”
- Now the Magisk Manager App will ask permission, grant that by clicking Allow
- Lat steps download the uninstaller package and it will reboot your Vivo Y51s phone
I hope you have read our Vivo Y51s rooting your smartphone. This is a clearer idea of rooting your Vivo Y51s. You have got a clearer idea of the Vivo Y51s root article. To get more posts about the rotating. Keep staying with us at www.ejobsresults.com.