Today Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust posted the PMEAT Scholarship Result 2022 notice at www.estipend.pmeat.gov.bd. PMEAT Scholarship Different board name is Dhaka, Barisal, Comilla, Chittagong, Jessore, Dinajpur, Sylhet, Rajshahi & Madrasha Board Result will be published on 16 February 2022. if you are got PMEAT a+ grade now you also check your PMEAT Scholarship Result 2022, but every student cannot get the scholarship. The authority decided to how is the PMEAT Scholarship candiate 2022. bellow the PMEAT Scholarship Result 2022 on my website.
www.estipend.pmeat.gov.bd Welcome To The Latest Information About PMEAT Exam Scholarship Result 2022. PMEAT Scholarship Stipend Selection Process Will depend on the Board exam merit list. Many PMEAT passed candidates are waiting for Secondary School Certificate Scholarship Result 2022 All Boards in Bangladesh.
PMEAT Scholarship Result 2022 pdf Download
The notification of the Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust has been called Pradhan. The board has served notice in the context of awarding merit-based general scholarship based on the results of the HSC examination 2021. On the basis of the results of the School Certificate PMEAT examination of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Dhaka 2021 in the appropriate subject, merit scholarships awarded to the students of the following science, humanities, and business departments. The scholarship list has been prepared according to the general policy.
Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust Scholarship 2022
PMEAT Scholarship Result 2021 will publish for Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trusts on the respective education board website www.estipend.pmeat.gov.bd. Normally it publishes aftr the PMEAT exam result. The student who gets the highest mark in PMEAT exam in each education board is selected primarily for PMEAT scholarship at www.estipend.pmeat.gov.bd. PMEAT Exam result 2021 will be published in 16 February 2022.
PMEAT Scholarship in Different Board
Bellow the table PMEAT Scholarship in Different Board on my website. How many candidates get your PMEAT Scholarship 2022. I hope you have been listed for that PMEAT Scholarship on Different Board.
|Board Name||Talent Pool Scholarship||General Scholarship|
The article states that a student must a Bangladeshi citizen in order to award the scholarship and that the scholarship will consider the students’ honesty and satisfactory progress in education. Additionally, the scholarship will award for two years, and 5% of the scholarships will be reserved for girls.
Some conditions of Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust Scholarship
If you are an eligible candidate for the PMEAT Scholarship candidate should obey some rules of regulation. We have discussed the condition below details.
- In the scholarship gazette, the name of the educational institution from which the student who has received the scholarship has been mentioned, and the amount of scholarship has to be withdrawn from the admitted institution subject to the issuance of a certificate to the principal or headteacher. (b) To provide scholarship to the concerned students subject to good manners, regular attendance in schools, and satisfactory teaching.
- Because according to government law, the student studying in an unnamed educational institution is not eligible to get a scholarship and the study period in the unattached educational institution is not eligible for a lesson break.
- All the scholarship students will get the opportunity to study without pay. A government-approved educational institution is a scholarship
- You can’t demand a monthly salary from the students.
- Every student who receives a scholarship will get a scholarship of Rs 600/-(six hundred) per month and every student with a general scholarship will get a scholarship at the rate of Rs 350/(three hundred fifty) per month.
Thanks for staying with us Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust Scholarship circular 2022. next post about the Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust Scholarship result 2022. Many Bangladeshi candidates want to see Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust Scholarship in google or the official website.