In this article, I will share with you the National Happiness Happens Day 2022: Quotes, Wishes, and Messages. so, now you can read care full the full article about National Happiness Happens Day 2022: Quotes, Wishes, and Messages
What is happiness happen day?
August 8 is Happiness Happens Day, a day to celebrate everything with joy. Embrace the happy things in your life. Created in 1999 by the Secret Society of Happy People as You Are Happy Day, this informal holiday encourages people to be open about their happiness and share it with others.
We are all looking for happiness in our lives and that is what Happiness Happens Day reminds us of. Celebrated across the United States, this day falls on August 8 every year. Make sure you remind your family and friends to be happy with beautiful and cheerful Happiness Happen’s Day quotes and wishes. Send happyness happenings day greetings and statuses to all of them on WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook.
National Happiness Happens Day 2022
The Secret Society of Happy People is an organization founded in August 1998. The society was formed to celebrate the joy of all its forms. The chief founder is Pamela Gayle Johnson. The society is headquartered in Irving, Texas. According to Johnson, the Society was founded to help people fight for their rights and express how loud they were to express how happy they were.
The Society encourages its members to recognize all the happy moments of their lives. They have two mottos: the first is “happiness” and the second is “Don’t think of rain in My Parade”. The Society declared the eighth day of August as Happiness Happen’s Day and declared the entire month of August as Happiness Happen’s Month.
Happiness Happens Day Quotes and Messages
Only you have the key to make yourself happen and the best thing is that you can make it happen every day. Warm wishes on Happiness Happens Day.
Wishing everyone on the occasion of Happiness Happens Day. Let us magic of happiness surround our lives with true happiness.
There is no one else in-charge of our happiness and only we are responsible for our own happiness. Happy Happiness Happens Day to all.
The occasion of Happiness Happens Day reminds us that there is nothing more important than happiness in our lives. Happy Happiness Happens Day.
Let us celebrate the occasion of Happiness Happens Day by promising to be happy and spread happiness in this world.
Always start your day with a beautiful smile and you are going to attract happiness into your life. Warm wishes on Happiness Happens Day to everyone.
Don’t forget to be good to people, to appreciate people for good work and the cycle of happiness is going to start for you. Happy Happiness Happens Day.
Happiness Happens Day Wishes
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy. It’s all that matters.” –Audrey Hepburn
- “Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.” –Frank Tyger
- “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” –Ernest Hemingway
- “Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun.” –Brian Wilson
- “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” –John Lennon
- “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” –Andrew Carnegie
- “In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change lies our happiness and freedom.” –Buddha
- “I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” –Groucho Marx
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” –Charles Schulz
- “Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.” –Carl Jung
- “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” –Dalai Lama
- “Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one’s values.” –Ayn Rand
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” –George Burns
- “Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.” –Mark Twain