in this article National Book Lovers Day Wishes, Quotes and Messages 2022. National Book Lovers Day is when bibliographers show their love for books everywhere. On this day, everyone is encouraged to put aside their tablets and smartphones, stop looking at Instagram, and flee to the world of literature.
It’s a day where you need to show your deep appreciation for the written world and you can be the best book lover you can be. On this day, you should celebrate all aspects of literature. You can read a book, write a short story, participate in book reading, write a book of your own, and even go to a book conference.
What is National Book Lover’s Day? A day to encourage the joy and fun of reading, National Book Lovers Day celebrates literature and books, encouraging people to put their smartphones away and read them simply!
What is the lover of books called? Bibliophilia or bibliophilism is the love for books. A bibliophile or bookworm is a person who likes books and reads books frequently.
National Book Lovers Day Wishes
1). Whenever you read a good book, you are making efforts to open a new door to let more light come in. May you are blessed with more and more books. Happy National Book Lover’s Day to you.
2). Ever since I know you, you are in love with books and these books make you a more mature, knowledgeable and intelligent person. Sending you warm wishes on National Book Lover’s Day.
3). The intellect of a man is a reflection of the kind of books he reads. The reason for your amazing knowledge is the hunger to read more and read good. Happy National Book Lover’s Day to you.
4). For a book lover like you, I only pray to God to shower you with the best of the books of the best of the authors that always keep you happy. Happy Reading to you on National Book Lover’s Day.
5). A book lover is never lonely or depressed because he has his best friends always with him, his books, who are honest. You are lucky to have such friends. Happy National Book Lover’s Day.
6). On the occasion of National Book Lover’s Day, I pray that you always come across the books that make you happier. May you always enjoy reading, no matter how busy you get or how old you become.
Short Wishes for National Book Lovers Day
7). You were truly lucky because you were born with a partner for life…. BOOKS!!! Your love for books is so special that even your spouse will feel jealous of you two…. Wishing you a very Happy National Book Lovers’ Day.
8). Book lovers are the happiest because the love of their life stays with them forever and never cheats on them.
9). The best thing to gift a book lover on his birthday is a book…. There is nothing better for them beyond books as their life starts and ends with books…. Warm wishes on National Book Lovers’ Day.
10). Books are a rich source of knowledge and that’s the reason those who read are naturally blessed with growing knowledge…. Best wishes on National Book Lovers’ Day.
Best Wishes Facebook and Whatsapp Status for Book Lovers
11). You are a book lover if you need nothing else other than a book on happy and sad days…. Happy National Book Lovers’ Day.
12). The best friend, the lover, the source of knowledge…. Books are everything!!!
13). It is good to have a library of books which are true to you than to have friends who sometimes ditch you.
14). Being a book lover is much better than being a lover because your heart will always be safe and happy.
15. If at all you want a true friend in life then BOOKS are the most amazing friends to have who are never going to ditch you.
16. To all the book lovers out there who still love reading them, who love their smell, who love having them on their shelves.
17. When you are traveling or not, when you are happy or sad, when it is day or night, a book lover needs book always by his side.
Source : bestmessage.org
National Book Lovers Day Quotes
1. “So many books, so little time.” – Frank Zappa
2. “Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.” – Groucho Marx
3. “If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.” – Haruki Murakami
4. “Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.” – John Green
5. “It is what you read when you don’t have to that determines what you will be when you can’t help it. –Oscar Wilde
6. “I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! — When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.” – Jane Austen
7. … a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge.” –George R.R. Martin
8. “A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.” – William Styron,
9. “Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” -Charles W. Eliot
10.“Books are a uniquely portable magic.” -Stephen King
11. “I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited.” -Sylvia Plath
12. “When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes.” – Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus
13. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” -St. Augustine
14. “There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” -Bertrand Russell
National Book Lovers Day Messages
“That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet.” – Jhumpa Lahiri
“Reading is an act of civilization; it’s one of the greatest acts of civilization because it takes the free raw material of the mind and builds castles of possibilities.” – Ben Okri
“Books don’t offer real escape, but they can stop a mind scratching itself raw.” – David Mitchell
“That I can read and be happy while I am reading, is a great blessing.” – Anthony Trollope
“There is no friend as loyal as a book. Happy National Book Lovers Day!”
“I look at books as being a form of activism. Sometimes they’ll show us a side of the world that we might not have known about.” – Angie Thomas
“Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.” – Joseph Addison
“I love the solitude of reading. I love the deep dive into someone else’s story, the delicious ache of the last page.” – Naomi Shihab Nye
“There is no substitute for books in the life of a child.” – Mary Ellen Chase
“The reading of all good books is like a conversation with the finest minds of past centuries.” – Rene Descartes
“Reading is an active, imaginative act; it takes work.” – Khaled Hosseini
“It is well known that reading quickens the growth of a heart like nothing else.” – Catherynne M. Valente
“Books are mirrors: you only see in them what you already have inside you.” – Carlos Ruiz Zafón
“The whole world opened to me when I learned to read.” – Mary McLeod Bethune
“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” – Charles W. Eliot
“A room without books is like a body without a soul.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
In this article many of us want to see wiki link.we have poste the article National Book Lovers Day Wishes, Quotes and Messages 2022. to get more in formation keep stay with us www.ejobsresults.com