Today Lamb Ngo posted LAMB Job Circular 2022 on their official site at www.lambproject.org. The www.lambproject.org job circular 2022 will take 11 new job vacancies on the official site www lamb org bd. Lamb NGO is a group organization, It also provides lamb hospital circular 2022. Post name of LAMB NGO is Finance and Accounts Assistant.
LAMB Ngo Job Circular 2022 – lamb job 2022
Most of the Bangladesh job finders like to apply to the LAMB NGO Job Circular. This is the right time for you Teacher, Resource Person Doctor post is available now. There is another chance for you to the lamb hospital recruitment circular 2022. lamb is available now lamb hospital parbatipur job circular 2022. Thank you for more details lamb hospital circular 2022.
LAMB Job Circular 2022 – lambproject.org
Name of Organization: Lamb
Job Published Date: 21, May, 2022
Post Position: Finance and Accounts Assistant
Job Types: NGO Jobs
Age Limit: Age 25 to 35 years
Total Number of Vacancies: 01
Salary Range: Tk. 15000 – 18000
Educational Requirements: HSC Pass
Application Deadline: 31, May, 2022
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
NGO Information: LAMB, Address: Rajabashor Parbatipur Dinajpur 5250.
- LAMB is a well-run maThere is a vacancy for the following regular position based at LAMB Finance Department, Parbatipur, This circular is only for the LAMB Staff:jor mission Hospital, Community Health Development, Training and Research organization. Services cover more than 6.3 million people in North West Bangladesh.
- Job Summary: Ensure smooth and transparent functioning, detailed monitoring and meticulous reporting of LAMB financial especially matters related to vouchers preparation. To ensure full compliance with all accounting, finance, taxes, and other laws of Bangladesh (particularly VAT and Tax regulations of Bangladesh). Responsible for payment and providing suppliers with original tax receipts (challan). Responsible for all Support Services financial. Responsible for the presence and applications of financial controls. To provide full support to the Finance Managers and Finance Director for relevant financial reporting such as monthly closing, year-end closing and external audit. To effectively support finance staff in a way that fosters professionalism, excellent performance, integrity and team unity.
- Ensure the presence of appropriate internal financial controls for LAMB, and the adequacy of compliance.
- Provide accounting and finance support to finance and other staff for problem solving.
- Ensure accuracy of all transaction entries according to budget allocations and meticulous checking for final posting.
- Ensure accuracy of financial reporting as required and meeting reporting deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of all vehicles and central store reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Provide significant attention and ensuring all compliance issues are earnestly met for meeting the government laws and regulations with regards to VAT and Tax.
- To provide check payment and providing suppliers with tax challan.
- To ensure that Dhaka suppliers check payment are couriered to Dhaka in a timely manner.
- Ensure accuracy of asset recording through the asset identification and register, depreciation and inventory.
- Ensure accuracy of central store reconciliation, voucher preparations, and transaction entries .
- Ensure accuracy of vehicle reconciliation, voucher preparation, and transaction entries.
- Provide support for assets, central store and pharmacy inventories – half yearly and annually.
- Understanding and ability to work with the financial management system of LAMB.
- To provide support with the preparation of monthly closing, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- To provide support to the Finance Managers for external auditing.
- To ensure and support the Finance Managers and Finance Director that the finance department runs smoothly at all times
- Any other duties as required by the Department Finance Manager and Finance Director
- Work at office
- Minimum B.com/ BBA Pass but M.com/ MBA will be given preference.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 3 years of working experience on cash handling and bank payments.
- Computer literacy required.
- Good understanding and experience working with financial reporting will be given preference.
- Excellent written and oral language skill both in English and Bangla.
- Tk. 15000 – 18000 (Monthly)
- Depends on working experience
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
www.lambproject.org job circular Apply Process 2022
Qualified candidates can apply with a full CV, mention two referees’ names, and a passport size photograph to the HR Department, LAMB, P.O. Parbatipur, Dinajpur-5250, Bangladesh.
Or Send your CV to email@example.com
Please mention the position name on top of the envelope or with the subject line of the email.
N.B. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews. Any attempt to influence the process of recruitment will result in disqualification. “At LAMB we are committed to zero tolerance of the abuse or exploitation of Children and Vulnerable Adults”. LAMB authority holds the right to accept or reject any or all applications without giving any reasons.
I think you are the right candidate for the lamb NGO job circular 2022. Thanks for staying with us www.ejobsresults.com www.lambproject.org job circular post.