LAMB Job Circular 2020 – www.lambproject.org
Today Lamb Ngo posted LAMB Job Circular 2020 in their official site at www.lambproject.org. The www.lambproject.org job circular 2020 will take 11 new job vacancy in official site www lamb org bd. Lamb NGO is a group organization, It also provide lamb hospital circular 2020. Post name of LAMB NGO is Senior Medical Officer/ Consultant – Paediatrics/ Neonatology.
LAMB Job Circular 2020 – lambproject.org
Name of Organization: Lamb
Job Published Date: 10, September, 2020
Post Position: Teacher
Job Types: NGO Jobs
Age Limit: N/A
Total Number of Vacancies: 02
Salary Range: Tk. 14,000-18,500
Educational Requirements: Bachelor degree pass. B.Ed. preferred
Application Deadline: 24, September, 2020
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
NGO Information: LAMB, Address : Rajabashor Parbatipur Dinajpur 5250.
- There is a vacancy for the following regular position based at LAMB English Medium School, Parbatipur, Dinajpur. The school serves about 130 pupils, including many staff children.
- LAMB is a well-run major mission Hospital, Community Health Development, Training and Research organization. Services cover more than 6.3 million people in North West Bangladesh.
- Job Summary: Through quality teaching, to work toward the goal of learning that supports each child in reaching his or her full potential, physically, mentally, spiritually and academically. To carry out creative teaching for students and live an active Christian lifestyle. To communicate consistently in English.
- Classes are normally taught between 8:40 AM and 4:00 PM, Working hours are therefore 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM with 40 minutes lunch break.
- Maintain a 40 hour work week (including class preparation time.)
- Teachers must prepared for all classes. Preparation is done during work hours, but may require work after 5:00 PM.
- Working days are Sunday through Thursday weekly.
- Teachers may be request to work evenings and holidays.
- Ordinary leave may only be taken during school vacations.
- Working hours are calculated as a number of hours proportional to the numbers of lessons taught. Credit is given for meetings and other functions when the teacher’s presence required by the Headmaster.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree pass. B.Ed. preferred.
- Both males and females are to apply
- *Please express your preferred subject interest clearly and list previous teaching experience. (We require staff to teach English, Science (Physics / Biology), or Maths to a range of ages.)
- Teaching skills (able to care for and communicate with children, and to think about the different ways they learn), strong interpersonal skills, willingness to work with children with special needs and accept input while learning new skills. Fluency in English speaking, reading and writing are a must. Certificate in Education training preferred.
- Salary for experienced, qualified teachers Tk. 14,000-18,500 per month gross, benefits include medical care at LAMB.
www.lambproject.org job circular Apply Process 2020
Qualified candidates can apply with full Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , mention two referees name and a passport size photograph to the Head of Personnel, LAMB, P.O. Parbatipur, Dinajpur-5250, Bangladesh Please mention the position name on top of the envelop.
I think you are the right candidate of lamb ngo job circular 2020. Thanks for stay with us www.ejobsresults.com www.lambproject.org job circular post.