LAMB Job Circular 2020 – www.lambproject.org
Today Lamb Ngo posted LAMB Job Circular 2020 in their official site at www.lambproject.org. The www.lambproject.org job circular 2020 will take 11 new job vacancy in official site www lamb org bd. Lamb NGO is a group organization, It also provide lamb hospital circular 2020. Post name of LAMB NGO is Technical Coordinator, Accounts and Admin Officer, Community Facilitator, Medical Officer.
LAMB Job Circular 2020 – lambproject.org
Name of Organization: Lamb
Job Published Date: 31, March, 2020
Post Position: Technical Coordinator, Accounts and Admin Officer, Community Facilitator, Medical Officer.
Job Types: NGO Jobs
Age Limit: N/A
Total Number of Vacancies: 11
Salary Range: Tk. 45,500
Educational Requirements: Honours/ Masters
Application Deadline: 10, 16, April, 2020
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
NGO Information: LAMB, Address : Rajabashor Parbatipur Dinajpur 5250.
- LAMB is a well-run major mission Hospital, Community Health Development, Training and Research organization. Services cover more than 6.3 million people in North West Bangladesh.
- There are vacancies for the following contractual position for the Waste Management Project funded by Tearfund as follows;
- Job Summary: Responsible for overseeing the overall activities of the project in assigned Upazila & also responsible for quality implementation and sustainable healthcare of Waste Management project in assigned Upazila, implemented by LAMB. Establish comprehensive community health program that targets provision of basic community health care to women and children through Field Coordinators , Community Health workers and Community Midwives/Skill Birth Attendant in collaboration with government service providers. Need to be multi-lingual, understanding of local social or cultural issues that influence women & children`s health & development. Ensure that programs and events run smoothly and efficiently.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual action plan
- Prepare, manage and implement upazila wise budget, ensure financial reporting, budget modification, prior approval for any project needs
- Organize monthly coordination meetings, participation of various counterparts meeting with active participation
- Provide personnel management including in-service training & skill development
- Ensure effective administration of union offices, SDU/UH&FWC and other LAMB offices/clinics through Field Coordinators
- Approval authority of Upazila & FC’s personnel and financial claims/bills/vouchers/leaves and others
- Assist LAMB HR in Upazila and union/field staff personnel management
- Carryout the targeted objectives & tasks of assigned Upazila
- Ensure defined book keeping practices at Upazila office, SDU/UH&FWC and other LAMB operated centres
- Ensure financial reports, records organizational policies in local purchases
- Fund management & financial management
- Proper utilization, maintenance and management of office assets and clinical assets
- Ensure management, requisition and stock keeping of logistics, commodities, equipment, materials and assets
- Ensure formation, reformation of CCMG/CG, FWCMC/FWCMG, CSG, USC/UDC as per government protocols by Union staff
- Ensure regular (monthly/quarterly) meeting of CCMG/CG, FWCMC/FWCMG, CSG, USC/UDC with active women participation by Union/field staff
- Ensure that meetings are organizing for development of health service delivery facilities, well-being for rural women & children’s health and addressing the needs of community health
- Ensure that women members of the groups has easy access to raise their issues, access and rights to take decisions by their own and effective execution of the decisions taken by groups/committee
- Need assessment, assist and arrange trainings/orientations for development & empowerment of various groups
- Ensure timely update of mothers, children and other HH information by HH register/format used by CHW/CSBA/CMW
- Form, reform target community groups, ensure FGD, BCC and other communication, designed by project
- The Ensure regular/targeted HH visit by CHW and communication; health, social & other information/data records
- Ensure community mobilization focused on social, gender, culture, stigma, discrimination, women empowerment and child protection
- Ensure effective uses of BCC/IEC materials towards community including video show & other TfDs
- Work closely with local leaders and community committees in raising health awareness and educate communities on maternal-child health issues in the communities.
- Supervise on regular basis community mobilization activities in order to improve health seeking behaviors in the community.
- Work with community, committees in streamlining community level referral for women & children’s health in the community.
- Conduct regular meetings with targeted community groups in order to address social, cultural and traditional barriers affecting health.
- Supervise FC’s &CHW’s activities and ensure optimal uses of field resources
- Ensure day/event observation/celebration at Union level
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual report from Union level
- Disseminate impact to groups, communities, local government & governments
- Attend and participate Upazila level health and development meetings
- Organize dissemination meetings for GO, NGO & communities
- Develop & ensure best collaboration and coordination with local government, community groups/committees and Union/Upazila health and FP departments
- Develop and maintain effective collaboration with referral service points
- Necessary assistance & networking with MIS, Researches and other teams of LAMB
- Networking with other LAMB projects like A2H etc.
- Disseminate & practice organizational practices, values, policies and objectives towards Union &Upazila staff
- Ensure prayer at beginning of daily work, before meeting, workshop, seminar & trainings
- Ensure spiritual concepts & holistic approach in communication, service delivery, administration and resolution of conflicts
- Comply with Plan International, Bangladesh & LAMB policies and practices with respect to child protection, health and safety, equal opportunity and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Masters Pass but MPH will be preferred.
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Should have 5 years experiences in dealing with different types of communities and waste management experience will be given priority. Must have wide knowledge about institutional waste management systems. Have training in waste management monitoring, supervision, community mobilization, planning and facilitation of training, budget and reporting. Able to drive motorcycle with full valid motorcycle driving license
www.lambproject.org job circular Apply Process 2020
Qualified candidates can apply with full CV, mention two referees name and a passport size photograph to the Head of Personnel, LAMB, P.O. Parbatipur, Dinajpur-5250, Bangladesh Please mention the position name on top of the envelop.
I think you are the right candidate of lamb ngo job circular 2020. Thanks for stay with us www.ejobsresults.com www.lambproject.org job circular post.