Are you looking to level up your gaming experience in Zgirls 3? Look no further! Here, you’ll find a list of active codes and how to redeem them to earn exclusive rewards!
To redeem these codes, all you need to do is launch the game and tap on the “Reward” icon in the top-right corner. When the redemption window appears, enter the code and you’ll receive your rewards! Here are the active codes and their respective rewards:
- ZXGOLD – Redeem this code to receive 1000 Gold
- XKDIAMOND – Redeem this code to receive 100 Diamonds
- ZKCHIP – Redeem this code to receive 10 Upgrade Chips
These codes are valid for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them while they last. By redeeming these codes, you can upgrade your city, unlock new Senki and buildings, and gain favor from the girls you love. Good luck and have fun!
Zgirls 3 Codes
- caro – Redeem this code to get free rewards.
- Z5Discord – Redeem this code to get free rewards.
- lunar new year – Redeem this code to get free rewards.
- XMASGIFT – Redeem this code to get free rewards.
- Saki – Redeem this code to get free rewards.
- Welcome2023 – Redeem this code to get free rewards.
- Soulmate – Redeem this code to get free rewards.
How to Redeem Zgirls 3 Activation Codes?
Ready to redeem free in-game items with Zgirls activation codes? Here is a comprehensive guide that will help you get started.
To begin with, open the app and click on the Avatar icon at the top left corner. From there, head to the settings and click on the activation code option. Now, enter one of the codes that you see in the list above and click on ‘Ok’.
Once that is done, the rewards of the activation code will pop up on your screen. However, to claim the reward, you will have to go to your in-game mailbox and collect it from there. That’s all there is to redeeming Zgirls activation codes.
While you’re at it, don’t forget to check out our website for more free stuff. We have Mobile Legends codes, Top War gift codes, Fishing Clash gift codes and many more. All you need to do is type in the name of the game that you’re after and you’ll find the codes you need.