Today All Education Board posted the SSC Scholarship Result 2022 notice at www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd. SSC Scholarship Different board name is Dhaka, Barisal, Comilla, Chittagong, Jessore, Dinajpur, Sylhet, Rajshahi & Madrasha Board Result will be published on 16 February 2022. if you are got SSC a+ grade now you also check your SSC Scholarship Result 2022, but every student cannot get the scholarship. The authority decided to how is the SSC Scholarship candiate 2022. bellow the SSC Scholarship Result 2022 on my website.
www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd Welcome To The Latest Information About SSC Exam Scholarship Result 2022. SSC Scholarship Stipend Selection Process Will depend on the Board exam merit list. Many ssc passed candidates are waiting for Secondary School Certificate Scholarship Result 2022 All Boards in Bangladesh.
SSC Scholarship Result 2022 pdf Download
The notification of the Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Dhaka has been called Pradhan. The board has served notice in the context of awarding merit-based general scholarship based on the results of the HSC examination 2021. On the basis of the results of the School Certificate SSC examination of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Dhaka 2021 in the appropriate subject, merit scholarships have been awarded to the students of the following science, humanities and business departments. The scholarship list has been prepared according to the general policy.
SSC Scholarship Result Publish Date 2022
SSC Scholarship Result 2021 will publish for all Education boards on respective education board website www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd. Normally it publishes after SSC exam result. The student who gets the highest mark in SSC exam in each education board is selected primarily for SSC scholarship at www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd. SSC Exam result 2021 will be published in 16 February 2022.
SSC Scholarship in Different Board
Bellow the table SSC Scholarship in Different Board on my website. How many candidates get your SSC Scholarship 2022. I hope you are listed for that SSC Scholarship on Different Board.
|Talent Pool Scholarship
The article states that a student must be a Bangladeshi citizen in order to be awarded the scholarship and that the scholarship will consider the students’ honesty and satisfactory progress in education. Additionally, the scholarship will be awarded for two years, and 5% of the scholarships will be reserved for girls.
Some conditions of SSC Scholarship
If you are an eligible candidate for the SSC Scholarship candidate should obey some rules of regulation. We have discussed the condition below details.
- In the scholarship gazette, the name of the educational institution from which the student who has received the scholarship has been mentioned, and the amount of scholarship has to be withdrawn from the admitted institution subject to the issuance of a certificate to the principal or headteacher. (b) To provide scholarship to the concerned students subject to good manners, regular attendance in schools, and satisfactory teaching.
- If a student does not get admission to an educational institution sanctioned for studying in higher classes, he will not be eligible for a scholarship. The number, rate and number of these scholarships are apparently fixed. The government can change or cancel it without giving any reason.
- The scholarship will be effective in educational institutions granted within Bangladesh. This scholarship will not be effective in any educational institution which is not paid. Because according to government law, the student studying in an unnamed educational institution is not eligible to get a scholarship and the study period in the unattached educational institution is not eligible for a lesson break.
- (Break of EV) shall be treated as.
- All the scholarship students will get the opportunity to study without pay. A government-approved educational institution is a scholarship
- You can’t demand a monthly salary from the students. If they demand a monthly salary from them, disciplinary action will be taken against the head of the educational institution.
- Every student who receives a scholarship will get a scholarship of Rs 600/-(six hundred) per month and every student with a general scholarship will get a scholarship at the rate of Rs 350/(three hundred fifty) per month.