Shahjalal Islami Bank New offer posted Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation Scholarship 2022. at official website www.sjiblbd.com. Find more notice the Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation Scholarship result on my website. The bank is contributing to different sectors in Bangladesh. Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL) commenced its commercial operation in accordance with the principle of Islamic Shariah on the 10th of May 2001 under the Bank Companies Act, 1991.
The Good performance for Islamic Banking, in essence, is not only INTEREST-FREE banking business, it carries deal wise business product thereby generating real income and thus boosting GDP of the economy. Only poorer and disadvantaged students want to apply for the Shahjalal Islami Bank scholarship. During these years SJIBL has diversified its service coverage by opening new branches at different strategically important locations across the country offering various service products both investment & deposit.
Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation Scholarship 2022
Shahjalal Islami Bank Ltd Foundation Scholarship 2022. The Board of Directors enjoys high credentials in the business arena of the country, Management Team is strong and supportive equipped with excellent professional knowledge under the leadership of a veteran Banker Mr. Muhammed Shahidul Islam.
Before years Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited gives this scholarship & this year also gives this scholarship. To be the unique modern Islami Bank in Bangladesh and to make a significant contribution to the national economy and enhance customers’ trust & wealth, quality investment, employees’ value, and rapid growth in shareholders’ equity.
- Scholarship Level: SSC, HSC & Bachelor level
- Application submission date establishes: 2022
- Application submission date ended: 2022
Requirement of Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship 2022
- Attracted applicants have to complete SSC or similar exam & HSC or similar exam in 2022,
- The attracted applicant’s results should be CGPA 5.00 for science group (city corporation area or indoor district’s educational institutions), CGPA 4.80 (out of city corporation area or indoor district’s educational institutions),
- The attracted applicant’s results should be CGPA 4.80 for Business Studies & Arts groups (city corporation area or indoor district’s educational institutions), CGPA 4.50 (out of city corporation area or indoor district’s educational institutions),
- Attracted applicants have to submit these important documents with the application form. Documents are specified below:-
- 3 copies applicant’s own photo & 1 copy parents’ photo with attested,
- SSC & HSC exam’s Mark Sheet or Transcript’s photocopy with attested,
- SSC & HSC exam’s Testimonial’s photocopy with attested,
- SSC & HSC exam’s Admit Card & Registration Card photocopy with attested,
- Attracted applicant’s Birth certificate & Parents’ National ID card photocopy,
- Current educational certificate from the current academy (if suitable),
- From accurate authority parents Income certificate.
SIBL Foundation Scholarship Application Form
When applying to the Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation today apply with all documents. Attracted applicants have to submit the application form with these important documents to the following address: Head of Foundation, Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation, Head Office, Uday Sanj. Plot no.: SE (A), 2/B, Gulshan South Avenue, Gulshan – 1, Dhaka – 1212.