We have collected some Muharram wishes, quotes, SMS, messages, status, greetings, pictures for you, hope you will like them, so please share Muharram greetings, quotes, SMS, messages, status, greetings, photos with your family and friends. Update your social media status with the festival of Muharram. see wiki file source
Muharram is also known as Yom-e-Ashura. It is the holy month of the year. The word “Muharram” means “forbidden”. Some Muslims fast on this day. The tenth day of Muharram is the day of Ashura, which is part of the mourning of Muharram for Shia Muslims. Muharram reminds us of imam Ali Hossain’s sacrifice in protecting Islam. Nowadays, people celebrate Muharram by sending greetings to their friends and family.
When compared to the Gregorian calendar, Muharram goes on year after year. Some Muslims fast on this day. The mourning of Muharram, also known as the remembrance of Muharram and the observance of Muharram, takes place in Muharram, the first month of the Islamic calendar. Celebrate this day by educating and raising awareness about this important day of Muharram.
Muharram 08 August 2022
Muharram is an auspicious month among followers of Islam and the second holy month after Ramadan. Muharram is the beginning of a new year and the first month of the Islamic New Year. The importance of this month to Muslims is immense.
The first day of the month is known as Al Hijri or The Arabic New Year and the tenth day of the month is Ashura. Muslims observe the mourning of Muharram, also known as the remembrance of Muharram and observance of Muharram, in the first month of the Islamic calendar, Muharram.
Muharram 2022 Wishes
1. Allah is one but his presence is everywhere. Just feel it! Wish you a very happy Muharram!
2. On the day of Muharram, may Allah bless you with health, wealth, peace, and happiness!
3. May the Lord above always be on your side to show you the right path and help you make the correct choices in life!
4. I pray for you and your family’s happiness and well-being on this special day. May you all have an amazing year ahead.
5. May Allah shower you with gifts of love, bravery, wisdom, contentment, health, patience, and cleanliness.
6. I pray for you and your family’s happiness and well-being on this pious occasion of Muharram.
7. In this holy month of Muharram, may Allah give you strength and good health.
8. Let us believe in the messenger of Allah and follow the light which has been sent down with him. Muharram Mubarak!
9. Never get affected by other people’s words. Have faith in yourself and Allah. Happy Muharram!
10. Muharram is the festival that reminds us all to always embrace peace and happiness and spread the message of brotherhood and togetherness. Happy Muharram!
11. May All The Praises And Thanks Be To Allah. To Whom Belongs All That Is In Heavens & In The Earth. Have A Blessed Muharram!
12. Allah is not punishing you. He is preparing for you. Trust his plans, not your pain. Muharram Mubarak!
Source : www.news18.com
Allah is one but his presence is everywhere. Just feel it! Wish you a very Happy Muharram to you and everyone.
May Allah bless you on Muharram, the first month of the Islamic calendar, and one of the four sacred months of the year.
May Allah shower you with gifts of love, bravery, wisdom, contentment, health, patience, and cleanliness. Wish you Muharram.
I pray for you and your family’s happiness and well-being and May you all have an amazing year ahead. Happy Muharram.
Marking the day of Ashura, we have got a bent to spotlight some quotes of data by Mohammedan Al-Hussain.
In this holy month of Muharram, may Allah give you the strength to face all types of problems in your life. Wishing Muharram.
I pray for you a year full of peace, and happiness, may Allah bless you and always show you the right path. Wishing Muharram.
You Alone We Worship and You Alone We Ask For Help, For Each And Everything. May Your Faith In Him Always Bring You Peace And Prosperity, Have A Blessed Muharram.
May All The Praises And Thanks Be To Allah. To Whom Belongs All That Is In Heavens & In The Earth. Have A Blessed Muharram!
I cried an ocean of tears, but nobody cared. I cried in sujood and Allah gave me saber. Happy Muharram to everyone.
I Know U Always With Me, I Know U Always Helped Me, I Know U Always Protect Me, I Know U Always Protect Me, Thanks For All All U Are Doing For Me.
Muharram Mubarak to all my friends! Wish that this New Year brings on an abundance of happiness, health, and prosperity in your life.
Happy Muharram and Islamic New Year, Hopefully, this year we will be able to strengthen our Islam further and draw closer to god.
Let us celebrate the occasion of Muharram with our loved ones, let us spread the message of happiness and togetherness.
To Get more information at www.ejobsresults.com