Follow the Happy Raksha Bandhan Rakhi 2022: Wishes, quotes, Facebook & Whatsapp status and photos in my webiste article. Raksha Bandhan is at the forefront and you may be looking for good wishes and quotes to share with your siblings. This year, raksha bandhan will be celebrated on August 11. The festival is usually celebrated on the full moon (full moon) day in the month of Shravan and the dates depend on the location of the moon.
To mark the importance of this beautiful bond, every year, the festival of Raksha Bandhan is celebrated in many parts of India. On this day, the sisters tie rakhis on the hands of their brothers with the promise that they will always be the protecting angels. Although many siblings get the benefit of spending the day in each other’s company, some have to connect only through mobile phones.
So, if your siblings are far away from you at this time, then share these quotes, messages and wishes with them so that they wish a very happy bond.
Rakhi Bandhan 2022 Wishes, quotes
There is a love-hate relationship between brothers and sisters. Even if they argue over trivial issues or don’t see each other for months, they will always be with each other, no matter what. They may be two completely different people but they take their differences adorably.
There is a lifelong connection shared by the siblings and Raksha Bandhan is the perfect occasion to celebrate their incredible love.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022
The festival of brother-sister love is the bond of defense. It is an auspicious festival in India which is celebrated with great fun and excitement all over the country. In this festival, a sister ties a rakhi thread on the wrist of her beloved brother and prays to God to protect him from all evil and to give him a long and prosperous life.
Rakhi gifts also capture the essence of the festival and hence, despite the distance between siblings, sisters always make sure to send rakhis online along with gifts from their brothers along with some heart-touching messages to express their love and affection. And Rakhi.in ensures that each sister can send us rakhis to the United States or anywhere in the world with multiple facilities.
Talking about that, here’s another advantage for you. Read some of the best protecting bond quotes and messages below to dedicate to your siblings.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
- “My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart” – Unknown
- “A friend is a brother who was once a bother.” – Unknown
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”– Marian Sandmaier
- “My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me.”– Rod Stewart
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”– Jane Austen
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
- “Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.”- Unknown
Raksha Bandhan Rakhi Quotes
– Dear Brother! May your wishes come true and may each of your days be filled with joy and smiles too. Happy Rakhi!
– Dear Brother! May god bless you with loads of happiness, health and wealth.
– Wishing you lots of prosperity, love and happiness on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
– Thank you for being the most wonderful brother. Happy Rakhi Bhaiya!!
– Life is beautiful because you are a part of my life, dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
– A brother is the best friend you receive from the universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Raksha Bandhan Rakhi Messages
- Dearest sister,
First of all a very “Happy Raksha Bandhan”.
This Raksha Bandhan I promise
I will always hold your back,
Whenever you turn back,
You will find me always.
- My little sister
I don’t know how
Life will take a turn
But I promise you
The place you hold in my heart
No one ever will replace.
!!Happy Raksha Bandhan sis!!
- Dearest sister,
- One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Its a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I am glad to receive the most precious gift from God that is you sister!! Loads of love & Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Your happiness is my world my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister.
Rakhi Messages for Brother
- My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.
- My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister.
- O…my brother- Until you are there in my life, I don’t need a friend.
- You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world. Thanks for being the best one!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- The one who is reading this message is very close to my heart and I love him the most. He is indeed you, my handsome brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- No one can love, respect, tease, protect and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan my brother!!! This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to you that I will never leave to tease you, but whenever you need me in difficult times, I will always be there by your side to protect & support you.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to give my handsome brother good health, long life, the world of happiness, positivity, peace and all that he desires for. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother!!
Source : rakhi.in