he Greetings, dear reader! Allow me to present to you a comprehensive and flawlessly crafted walkthrough that will lead you to triumph in all the romance paths of Gla*s Heart, including the elusive sixth bonus love tale. Please be advised that this guide contains spoilers, so proceed at your own discretion.
Let us begin with Tamaki’s good ending
which can be attained by making specific choices throughout the game. While it is not mandatory to select all of them, it is highly recommended that you do so to increase your chances of achieving the desired outcome. You will hear a satisfying chime when you make the correct decision and nothing when you make an incorrect one.
- “Then…who am I to stand in your way?”
- “I’ll be safe.”
- “Little Lily, if you’re going to watch me, it may be best to come closer so you can see what I’m doing.”
- “I didn’t mean to stare!”
- “Hold down the fort while I’m gone?”
- “You got it, Boss!”
- “If you would have fallen or if it would have placed too much stress on your heart, then it could have been a bad situation.”
- “I know what I’m capable of.”
- “What should I do? What if it is Tamaki and he needs my help?”
- “Ask their name.”
- “If that were the case, why did you ask if Mr. Hashimoto was okay?”
- “I knew he would blame himself!”
- “Do I want to believe in Tamaki?”
- “Yes, I do.”
- “Saved me? I think you’re getting your facts mixed up.”
- “Call out his name.”
- “You feel bad giving him a hard time, but you don’t mind causing me trouble?”
- “You’re different.”
- “Hug him.”
There you have it, my dear reader! You have successfully completed Tamaki’s good ending in Gla*s Heart. We would be delighted to hear your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve this post. Thank you for your time, and we hope you have a fantastic day! Special thanks to gamer gf, the creator and writer who inspired this guide. Remember to bookmark our page if you enjoyed this post, as we update frequently with fresh content.