Welcome to this informative post where we will provide you with essential details regarding how to obtain renewable body, mind, hunger, and torches in Fear & Hunger. We hope that you find this page helpful and informative.
- Obtain a Sorcerer’s Stone, which can be obtained as a rare chest drop or purchased from the Bug-eyed figurine in Ma’habre for 50 silver coins. Alternatively, you can use an empty scroll and pray to the Lord for the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- Engage in combat with a door, bars, or an invulnerable enemy repeatedly to gain 10 mind each round.
- Obtain an inscription on a scroll for transmutation from Isayah’s quest in Map 1 or use an empty scroll and pray to the Lord for the knowledge of transmutation.
- Get a glass vial, which can be found in crates or shelves.
- Visit the salmon-snake pond in the caves, fill the glass vials with water, and transmute it into wine. Drink it later to receive a glass vial.
- Learn either loving whispers or healing whispers by using the hexen table and gaining an affinity with Sylvian or obtaining rare drops of Scroll of Sylvian church or Scroll of the Church of Healing found in bookcases. Alternatively, you can use a blank scroll and pray to the Lord for the knowledge.
- Cast healing spells to train your body.
- Obtain a Ring of Wraiths from a rare chest drop or by completing the Buckman’s questline.
- Engage in combat with a door, bars, or a completely disabled enemy, such as a Guard with all limbs and stinger cut, or Trotur with his knife arm cut, to gain 5-10 body each round.
- Buy a safe mattress by killing Crow Mauler and emptying the upper dungeon or prison full of enemies. If Crow Mauler isn’t killed, clear out the area that did not spawn with an elite Guard. Switch between beds. You will be woken by a failed coin toss, but nothing will happen.
- Visit the bunny meadow and participate in an ornate. It will also let you repeatedly build a bond with Sylvian. If you fail to win a coin toss, you’ll have to load the save and try again, but there is no penalty to doing this, other than your own patience and some hunger.
- Obtain the Scroll of Transmutation from Isayah’s quest in Map 1 or use an empty scroll and pray to the Lord for the knowledge of transmutation.
- Get one loaf of bread that has gone stale and one glass vial (more depending on your preference).
- Visit the caves’ pond for salmon-snakes, fill the glass vials with water, and then drink wine to clear your mind. Next, make three moldy breads. Rinse and repeat. If you’re patient, you could make 99 moldy breads. Foods that contain mold can be eaten safely, and each piece can restore 30 calories.
Refer to Method 3 in Farming Body. Instead, head to the Wolf feast held in the Cavedweller village. It requires patience, but doing it will also let you repeatedly develop a bond with Gro-goroth.
Farming Torches (and Other Items):
This method can be used to farm other items, as well as your body, mind, and appetite, but at a slower rate.