Today Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2022 was posted official website at https://app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship. now you can see the Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship result 2022. Now I will share with you how to apply dbbl scholarship application form. Candidate goes to the official website at app dutch Bangla bankdbbl scholarship 2022. Fill up your all kind of dbbl scholarship application form details. Our website next post about dutch Bangla bank scholarship 2022 result.
Today Preliminary selection list has been prepared based on the merits of the applicants comprising examination results in SSC and scholarship in JSC and PEC (if any), and parent’s level of income and profession etc. if you are selected chack your result from the official website. The final selection of applicants will be made out of this preliminary selection list after verification of the authenticity of all the information and documents provided by the applicants in support of examination results including scholarships in JSC and PEC (if any); and parent’s level of income and profession etc.
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2022
Dutch-Bangla Bank, under its social cause program, has been awarding scholarships to the meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at different levels of education since its beginning. Dutch-Bangla Bank awards new scholarships every year along with the renewal of existing awardees. So all Bangladeshi studentss can apply throw online for scholarships.
- Application Opening: January 03, 2022
- Application Closing: February 06, 2022
- Publication of preliminary selection list through Website: February 10, 2022
- Primarily selected applicants shall print out ‘Primary Selection Letter’ from the above mentioned Dutch-Bangla Bank website and submit the original copy of all documents for verification to any Branches/Mobile Banking offices of Dutch-Bangla Bank: From February 13 to March 14, 2022
The Bank has given scholarships to deserving students from huge applications following a set of criteria such as the applicant’s academic results, financial capability, physical conditions, etc. Around 90% of the scholarships have been given to rural students and 50% to female students.
dbbl scholarship application form
Dutch-Bangla Bank has been awarding scholarships to meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at higher secondary, graduation & post-graduation levels. In continuation of this program applications are invited for Dutch-Bangla Bank scholarships from meritorious students in need of financial aid who passed the S.S.C./equivalent examination in 2021 and meet the following requirements:
Eligible for DBBL scholarship
|Academic level||Minimum CGPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups|
|The School/Institutions situated in city corporation areas||School/Institutions situated in district town areas||School/Institutions situated in rural/other areas|
|S.S.C. or equivalent examination||5.00||5.00||4.83|
|Academic Level||Scholarship Period||Monthly Scholarship (Taka)||Annual grant for reading materials (Taka)||Annual grant for clothing (Taka)|
how to apply dbbl scholarship application form
only eligible candidates go to the official website at https://app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship. now, fillup your all kind of information like as present address, permanent address, name, educational qualification etc. Throw this link https://app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship.
dutch bangla bank scholarship 2022 result
Now if you are selected the dbbl scholarship is listed. You can see your result online to this link https://app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship/scholarshipResultsGlobalParemetersAction.action. i hope you are selected to this current scholarship. You also chack your friend and relative result 2022.
Requirement of the Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship
- Students availing scholarships from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank’s scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed the S.S.C./equivalent examination from the Institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Eligible and interested students who passed the S.S.C./equivalent examination in 2021, are requested to apply online at: app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship along with the following: