ASA NGO Job Circular 2020 – www.asa.org.bd
Association for Social Advancement ASA NGO Today publishes ASA NGO Job circular 2020. ASA NGO career for Bangladeshi job finder. All ASA Job Circular published and notification at www.asa.org.bd. asa ngo job circular 2020 October, Apply process available this website www.ejobsresults.com. Today www.asa.org.bd published new job in there website. You will get all updates about ASA NGO Job career in My website. See below the more information about ASA. In this asa ngo salary is good for you have to apply before.
Please check Full information of Association for Social Advancement ASA job circular 2020 given below on image file. Association for Social Advancement NGO is looking few years’ experience for some position. I think you also fresher are encouraged to ASA NGO apply the position. See carefully below original image of ASA NGO. When we say to apply ASA job circular as soon as possible. You also please refer your friends the ASA job circular, so they also can apply if they have required academic qualification and experience. So check ASA NGO job Career 2020.
ASA NGO Job Circular 2020 – www.asa.org.bd
Association for Social Advancement Ngo this time provide a Deputy Detector (Audit) post . You need to go ASA ngo official website at www.asa.org.bd. Read the online ASA job application form carefully. Please stay with us to get latest ASA jobs circular further. So check ASA ngo jobs circular 2020.
ASA NGO career in summary:
Name of Organization: ASA NGO
Job Published Date: 05, October, 2020
Post Position: Lead Database Administrator
Job Types: NGO Jobs
Age Limit: At most 45 years
Total Number of Vacancies: 01
Experience Requirements: 7 years
Salary Range: Negotiable
Educational Requirements: Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 05, November, 2020
NGO Information: ASA Tower, 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sharak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh
- Identifies and resolves data base problems in coordination with development, infrastructure and networks team
- Creates database Clustering, Mirroring, Log Shipping with SQL coding and tuning.
- Implement automation to reduce manual administrative tasks through use of jobs, shell scripts, SQL, cron or other techniques Expert level of SQL Server RDBMS installation / configuration, patching, troubleshooting, performance tracking / tuning, back-up / recovery, remote monitoring.
- Advise and supervise on database design, development and required Implementation.
- Perform work with minimal supervisory direction Knowledge of data quality, data management and data testing strategies and practices.
- Creates and maintains complex ETL processes from multiple data sources.
- Analyze Impact of Database Changes to the Business needs.
- Ensure high availability (HA) and implement disaster recovery procedure (DR) and initiate database business continuity plan.
- Ensure archived data.
- Ensure Data security.
- Managing and monitoring data replication.
- Must have 7+ years’ experience with large database and extensive transactional data set.
- Regular data base backup, health checkup and ensure database restore from regular back up copy.
- Hands on experienced in database clustering technology such as SQL Always On /RAC
- Good hands on experience with overall application with strong troubleshooting/ performance tuning skill.
- Extensive knowledge on performance improvement related features of database such as indexing, partitioning, clustering etc.
- Data integration and transformation experience using any ETL tool is a plus.
- Knowledge of database migration techniques with terabytes of data.
- Hands on experience on Database backup and restore in different versions of database.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering
- At least 7 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Age at most 45 years
- Advance education and certifications as a database administrator/developer, preferably on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with standard database monitoring tools
- Profound knowledge on all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, and other database objects.
- Should have sound knowledge on server resource accessing and sharing of OS and DBMS.
- Experience on data modeling, data warehousing and reporting.
- The applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Experience on Power BI, SSRS or similar reporting tools would be helpful.
- Working Experience in Microfinance domain will be considered as an advantage.
- Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently.
- Smart and well-conversant with professionalism.
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills
- Good written & verbal communication skill in English & Bengali.
- Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- The benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Yearly Increment, Festival Allowance and Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be entitled
ASA NGO Job Circular Application Process 2020
Association for Social Advancement job interested candidate should be smart person. Interested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com within job deadline. Our site provide online apply link here.
Interested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com along with a full CV (with mobile no. & e-mail address) within 05/11/2020. Original copies of certificates, testimonials and other documents must be produced at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.
ASA – Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 Please read all information again.to get more updates about ASA Job Circular new. candidate always follow official website at www.asa.org.bd. I thikn it is the best ngo jobs circular in new career in January 2020. Next update of asa ngo job circular in ejobsresults.com.